All reviews caramel rolls waffles indoor pool south dakota warm pool parking lot first impression comfy bed other hotels clean rooms microwave handicap uniform sd rates dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

"For a one night stay motel, we found our stay very pleasant, quiet, and great! The desk associate helped with a TV issue by changing out the TV and cable box at midnight. Each one of the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was adequate...the coffee was tasty! For the price paid this hotel was outstanding."

Room tip: Poolside rooms are nice
Date of stay: August 2019
super82189, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Huron. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found everything good during your stay. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 31, 2019

Mattress needed replaced and building has thin walls and holy screens in windows. On the positive it was clean. The breakfast was OK, but lacked sausage. The room otherwise was good. They have newer showers and sinks and toilets. You get what you pay for. Normally Super 8 is decent. This one was below average for a Super 8.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super82189, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Huron, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Huron. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you were not satisfied during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

general manager
super 8

Reviewed August 29, 2019

I have visited twice and the place has upgraded. Ricky at the front desk was courteous and helpful throughout my stay. Breakfast was nice and the person arranging was always with a smile. Housekeeping was great and overall the place was clean. The pool was clean and ready to use. I would definitely stay again during my next visit.

Room tip: Rooms facing the back has a great view
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
super82189, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Huron, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Dear Ash,

Reviewed August 14, 2019

They are upgrading. New bathroom was great. Need desk chairs and bigger TV but overall satisfied. I will stay again. The staff was very attentive.Conveniently located. They also just seal coated the parking lot.

1  Thank clecking

Reviewed August 13, 2019

This is best place in town.we stayed here all time when we come in huron.staff is very friendly and quick service and very helpful.rooms are very nice clean and comfortable beds and warm pool.breakfast was really nice and clean.we will stay here again and i would recommended this place to all people.thanks again.

1  Thank Days Inn C