“D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S”
Review of Alpine Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hill City
Alpine Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hill City B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 10, 2005

We stumbled upon the Alpine Inn while vacationing in Hill City. We were told there is a wait but we arrived early and sipped wine on the front porch.
It is an amusing place with only one item on the menu, (unknown to us - surprise!), filet. I must admit I was a little disappointed however, once my food arrived I had a complete change of mind. Our filets were prepared just right and the sides were very good! However...the desserts were to die for; you have a huge choice and believe me we found it very difficult. We picked two winners! But I have a feeling there are no losers! A must try eatery!!

Stayed: August 2004
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Alpine Inn

Reviewed October 26, 2004

Excellent filet migon on a Saturday evening. Food and atmosphere so wonderful that we returned the following Monday for the German cuisine. Excellent German potato salad! Saurkraut from the crock! Don't miss this restaurant!

4  Thank Ruth B
Reviewed October 10, 2003

As far as the wait at the Alpine is concerned, it's insignifigant. The food is excellent, and the place is haunted as hell. I LOVE it a LOTTTTTT!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
minneapolis, mn
Reviewed July 20, 2003

Great food, great service, huge wait. But worth it. Don't miss eating here if you're in the Black Hills.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Denver, CO
Reviewed March 22, 2003

My fiance's family lives in Hill City & whenever we go to visit, The Alpine Inn is the only place we go to eat. The food is excellent! Some of the best authentic food I have ever had. We talk all the time of making trips to SD just so we can go eat at The Alpine. If you're in town or just passing through - we highly recommend you stop & try it. The beer is excellent also!!!

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member