“Good location, friendly”

Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Hill City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was staying not too far away in Hisega, and didn't feel like going into Rapid City. There aren't a lot of choices around here, and this place was quite good. Prices were reasonable, and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place was busy every time we passed it. It had a sign stating a Prime Rib special so we had to stop. It was not the greatest Prime Rib I ever had but for a place was kind of in no mans land it beat my expectations. The place is cute. The food is very fresh. I had a beer cheese soup with my meal which was very good. My other half had two filets with different sauces on them and she liked it a lot.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Kind of a old fashion supper club. Windows overlook the woods. I had the prime rib which was very good, service was a little slow but they had some larger groups when we were there. Waitress was apologetic and gave us great service.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I love this place! It was recommended to us by the folks at the Summer Creek Inn when we were in the Black Hills last year, so we at there a couple more times on this year's trip. The menu has changed a bit, and I was very happy with the wedge salad with bacon and bleu cheese dressing. The servers were incredibly friendly, and the experience was relaxing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place was okay. Limited menu. I had the steak and asked for medium, but it came out a bit more like medium well. I figured for a steakhouse, they should get that perfectly. Service was good but nothing special. Basically, there wasn't anything memorable about this place--especially for the price.