“Out of This World Prime Rib”

Horse Creek Inn Restaurant & Campground
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Hill City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I did not expect to get prime rib this good in Hill City. It was excellent. We got there kind of late, so I didn't expect to get rare prime rib. But, I did! The service was excellent. DH enjoyed his meal also.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I guess I should have been a little concerned when we first walked in and seen a for sale brochure at the hostess desk. We finally were sat down for dinner and then that was it. We received water and nothing else-no waiter/waitress no service at all. After about 15 minutes we decided to explain to someone that we would not be eating at this establishment because of the terrible service. This is some of the worst service I have ever seen!

MarkR_HorseCreek, Owner at Horse Creek Inn Restaurant & Campground, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

We deserve this - we fumbled the hand-off and your party was left waiting for a server. You have our apologies. We hope you'll give us another try next time you're in the area - we know you missed a good meal. In the meantime, we'll keep striving to offer the best possible service & food to all of our customers.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent food and service. The prices were great and our server went above and beyond. I would be a regular there if it were in my area.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I haven't been to the campground but the restaurant is excellent. The atmosphere is so nice - near a creek. The service was excellent and the food superb. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our meal was top notch tonight.We ordered the Prime Rib and the size and taste was huge.We will return again.The owners were really cool and life was good that night.Our waiter Sean took great care of our table..