“Great Candy!”
Review of TurtleTown

TurtleTown
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Hill City
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This place is great, their candy selection is second to none. They make all the non-commercial type candy in-house too. They stay open late which is key as there was always a crowd in there.

The reason in my book they aren't 5 stars is simply the ice cream selection. It was more the everyday type flavors (chocolate/vanilla/mint) with only a couple exotic types. They should get more of the unique flavors in my opinion.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Service, chocolates, and ICE CREAM is to die for! Myself and my kiddos love going there every time! Must place for dessert!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I know chocolate and they do too. There are so many delicasies to choose from but I made an excellent choice in the dark chocolate truffle.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wandered in here following dinner just to look around. Ended up having ice cream. I had a huckleberry ice cream cone and my husband went for the butter pecan. The ice cream is very flavorful, cream and full of huckleberry. We were in heaven. To top it off, we purchased turtles and choclate covered carmels. The candy is rich and buttery with silky chocolate. Wish I had bought more!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped there twice during our recent stay in the Black Hills. Very delicious truffles, caramels and ice cream. The first time we stopped the staff was very friendly and we were the only ones there at first. Second time it was very busy but the staff was still pleasant. There was a big selection and the treats we had were fresh.