“Yummy”

Mountain Treats
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Hill City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Tried bumbleberry pie with huckleberry ice cream. Just outstanding. The young lady behing the counter was very helpful and friendly.

If every in Hill City again, this is a definite must.

1  Thank mlg1947

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We stopped by because husband had been craving rhubarb pie and it was good. I chose a waffle cone served by a one of a kind friendly little man.
We had driven all the way to walmart in Rapid City to buy an ice pick. Like normal, wal mart does not sell ice picks.
I asked the owner of Mountain Treats and she directed me to the local hardware store. I want to say thank you, they had an ice pick.
Good pie, good ice cream, friendly owners and an ice pick. Life couldn't get better.
Thanks again.

1  Thank KraZynTn
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Only had the pie here but Oh My! Several choice made fresh-had the bumbleberry (4-5 kinds of berries plus rhubarb). The cherry looked delsih as well. very friendly staff.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The best homemade blueberry pie and fudge. Owners were very nice. Hill City was one of my favorite little towns.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

great variety of delicious homemade pies. I had the peach and bumbleberry and both were super yummy and large piece! good cappucinos as well.