“Thanks Don!”

Naked Winery South Dakota
Ranked #7 of 27 things to do in Hill City
More attraction details
Owner description: Naked Winery What's in your Glass? - Naked Winery Naked Winery(R) is a South Dakota winery that takes the pecksniffery out of wine tasting. We'll set the mood and tease your senses with our romantically playful, traditional grape wines. Naked Winery(R) offers a wide variety of grape wines. Including red, white and blush varietals. We also offer a few select fruit wines. All of our wines are presented in a fun way that will spark your passion. At Naked Winery(R), we want you to drink what you like and have fun doing it! Let the romantic atmosphere put you at ease as you enjoy a glass of wine by the fire with friends and family. Naked Winery(R) has tasting rooms in Hill City and Custer, South Dakota. The Hill City location now offers over 100 revolving microbrews with 34 on tap. Including our new line of in-house Sick-N-Twisted(R) microbrews!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We came into this winery because it is both a winery and microbrewery (and it has a fun name). We tried their beer and its not to shabby for just starting last year. The cream ale was awesome for a hot day. The best part of our experience was when we decided to sit on the patio and listen to Don playing guitar. We only wanted one beer but were having such a good time with him we stayed for two more! This place has a great atmosphere and good beer. We didn't try the wine but heard good things about it. We just wanted to say thank you to Don for making this an unforgettable afternoon (with some great brews).

Robert L, Manager at Naked Winery South Dakota, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your time Don has played for us since we opened he is one of the people favorites. I will pass on the compliment to him. Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

While I stayed in Custer, SD there was this little winery on the main drag. I went in around 8:30 pm. There was no one in there but the friendly girl that helped me with my wine tasting. It was $1 per tasting or 6 for $5. I had the 6 and the girl was so helpful. I am not a huge wine drinker and in fact just with in the last year or so have started drinking wine. I prefer super sweet wines. She helped me try a few and I ended up buying a bottle of Strip and Go Skippin' moscato. Fantastic! The girl really helped seal the deal! I had my kids with me as we were walking down the fairway and she had them sit in a little area and watch tv and hooked them up with a little chocolate. Would have been better without them lol.

Robert L, Manager at Naked Winery South Dakota, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and had a wonderful experience hope you visit again soon we also have a tasting room in Hill City, Hood River Oregon and Ben Oregon if you ever get that way.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We found this by chance, and were pleasantly surprised! Great staff, excellent selection of wine and beer. They even offered the kids an ice cream tasting! Everything was great, can't wait to go back.

Robert L, Manager at Naked Winery South Dakota, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thanks for stopping we look forward to seeing you and your kids again next time in the hills

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We did the beer tasting. Would say they had over 50 beers. We tasted the ones made by Naked Winery.

Great people - staff and guests

Very nice gift shop with a alcohol related theme.

We did not eat there but others we talked to said they had the best burger they had in Sturgis.

Robert L, Manager at Naked Winery South Dakota, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for the review we are glad to hear you had a great experience hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stopped by Naked Winery during our trip to Sturgis Bike Week (with 5 friends). Enjoyed lunched on the patio (delicious hand made burger, dressed like a Philly Cheese Steak). It was very nice to have specialty wines and craft beers served together with lunch at this same location. This was a plus for members of our group who prefer beer. The Adult humor of the wine labels and the gift shop items made it a good time for all. We purchased a few bottles to enjoy later during the week. We will definitely return to the Naked Winery on future visit to Sturgis and South Dakota.

I am glad you enjoyed the 1/2 pound burger along with the beer and wine. Next Time in you may want to check out our Stone Baked Pizza. If you need wine do not hesitate give us a call or go online we ship cases for free to people who visit us in the tasting room. See you next time till then thanks