i stayed here on my trip to the black hills to see crazy horse monument, the mammoth site, and mount rushmore. very good, central location. hotel had great authentic atmosphere. breakfast was your usual hiexpress fare, they have these wierd conveyer belt pancakes and no waffle iron. staff was a little overbearing but overall, great trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hill City, SD is centrally located in the heart of the Black Hills, just minutes from Mt. Rushmore and the region's finest family-approved attractions and the Mickelson Trail. The hotel is adjacent to the historic 1880 Train depot and within walking distance of the central business district of historic Hill City with its' quaint shops, outstanding art galleries, great dining and entertainment, and the Black Hills Institute. Hotel features include complimentary breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, and breads/pastries. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon rolls. Visit Hill City, SD and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hill City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Hill City
- Holiday Inn Express Hill City
- Holiday Inn Hill City
- Hill City Holiday Inn