My family stayed at the Mountain View lodge in August and had a wonderful time. The rooms were clean and comfortable with nice furnishings. The deck was perfect for gathering!! It has a great family atmosphere where you feel like you're part of a big family! Grilling in the evening on the deck and mingling with guests was great! We watched the kids play in the pool and the owners even brought down candy and drinks so we didn't have to leave the pool! Just awesome! There is an icecream shop across the street and mini-golf so evenings became a ritual of ice cream on the deck and watching the sun set behind the mountains! We were so happy with our visit we're planning a trip back next summer! Thanks for such a wonderful memory and will send all my friends and family to the Mountain View!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and HRS so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel