Our room had two double beds and 19" tv (5 channels), a microwave (no fridge) and a bath with very small shower. It was clean and comfortable but taking a shower was a little uncomfortable. They have internet only in the office area. Not in the rooms. The balcony view was beautiful and there were chairs and bbq grills for your use. You are a few miles from a town or attraction but it is a nice location. The swimming pool was quite small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and HRS so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel