We recently spent four nights at Mountain View Lodge and hosted a wedding ceremony there. The rooms were clean, comfortable and cool. The cabin area was the perfect spot to set up chairs and decorate for a beautiful outdoor ceremony and the cabins were cozy and very nice. All the rooms and cabins offered everything you could need in a room. The outdoor patio/grill area by the lodge was perfect for gathering family and friends for grilling and socializing. The owners and caretakers were very attentive to our needs and assisted us in anyway possible. We will return again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel