Reasonable price, very friendly staff. We felt at home. Great location to go to nearby attractions (Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Rapid City) with a car and not crowded as staying in the middle of cities. If you do not have a car, it's not a good place to stay though. Views are beautiful and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, then save money, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Hotel