We were completely satisfied with our stay at Mountain View Lodge. The room was very clean, and the owners are very friendly! The location is perfect for visits to all the attractions, and the best kept secret is the little ice cream shop across the street, excellent food, and even a better price! We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Hotel