My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights on a motorcycle vacation. I wish I would have known that they only had a gravel parking lot, not so good for a cycle. The room was very clean and looked recently updated. The bathroom was very SMALL. You had to squeeze yourself between the tiny shower stall and the sink so you could close the door just to use the toilet. The continental breakfast consisted of donuts or toast, so we went into Hill City for a more substantial breakfast.The staff was friendly and very helpful. We did use one of the grills that was on the deck. If you are looking for a clean quiet place without any frills, then I would recommond staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Hotel