Recently spent three nights here during a a tour of the area. Rooms were clean and quiet. We had a double (2 queens) and though it was kinda tight we squeezed a pack and play in the room (provided by hotel). The bathroom was tiny and there was no tub. A small kitchenette area (no burners), table and microwave with dishes. It was remarkably quiet for a motel. There was a balcony area and two grills for people who want to cook. There is also a pool but it is quite small. A continental breakfast was also provided. Staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your Black Hills vacation at our lodge and cabins within minutes to Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park and several area attractions, ride on the Mickelson trail or kick back at Sheridan lake 2 miles away, cookout on our covered deck, and enjoy the scenic hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain View Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Lodge And Cabins
- Mountain View Lodge & Cabins Hotel Hill City
- Mountain View Hotel