“Great Food”

Slate Creek Grille
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Hill City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

They stayed open late for our family. Try the Billyhill Burger, you won't regret it! It's one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Visited July 2014

Kasson, Minnesota
“Great lunch spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Terrific food at a good price. This was the cheapest meal we had on our Black Hills vacation. My wife loved the beef and vegetable soup. The service was good.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Donovan L
Harrisville, UT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed eating breakfast there several times during our summer stay in the hills. It is a great value and good food.

Visited June 2014
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Negative one”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stopped in for a beer and a bite to eat, unfortunately, I didn't understand it was a self-service bar and grill. I went to the bar and got my own beer, heisted a menu off an abandoned table and waited for a waitress, busboy, bartender, dishwasher, anyone who cared to take my order. If the food is as good as the service, move on to the next place.

On the plus side, I did get to watch 50 some minutes of the USA vs Belgium World Cup Match uninterrupted. I never knew I liked soccer or self-service so much.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Clay S
Mankota, Canada
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

we stayed in Hill City for 2 nights and this was the place we ate at the night before we left. The food was amazing! I ordered a buffalo mixed with Elk burger and it was fantastic! It was not over priced. Thank you to our waitress Michelle H for making it a great experience! She recommended everything that we ordered and couldn't have been happier! The service we received from her was outstanding!

Visited June 2014