“Great meal in hill city”

Desperados Cowboy Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Hill City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great meal in hill city”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

In this small town outside mt Rushmore we had a great meal and wonderful service. Will be back tomorrow

• Visited August 2014

Land O Lakes, Florida
“Wow more than I expected”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

A great place for a meal with excellent average service and great food. The owner is great with stories of the history of his business.

St. Paul
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The owner Dan was incredibly friendly. The server went out of his way to make an accomodation for my son. The food was great and the atmosphere was rustic. We enjoyed our visit and would go back again.

Visited August 2014
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I have traveled for 2 weeks eating at restaurants every evening and this was the best meal we had on our trip. We both had the rib eye and this was excellent. My husband raved abot the mac n cheese. The pop overs are wonderful.

Schaumburg
“Cowboy town”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The owner was very cordial and talked to us for quite a while. Restaurant very comfortable and western looking. I had walleye and my boyfriend had buffalo ribeye, both delicious. The cowboy macaroni and cheese and baked beans are a must.