All reviews stove top full size refrigerator an extended stay place mini store dishes and utensils an extended period of time breakfast in bed bike path nice bed mini kitchen pizza ranch room was clean reasonable rates nice place to stay bathroom door would stay here again three nights
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

A nice stay. Clean room with a nice layout, and a big comfy recliner. Much better for relaxing than rooms where you basically have to relax on the bed. Good value. I could see the rooms becoming dated over time as it’s not high end materials, but nice now.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katie S, Regional Manager at My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre, SD, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel-Ft Pierre, SD! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay and we appreciate your comments. We love to hear feedback from our guests, so we can continue to improve. The guest's experience is most important. Again, thank you and we look forward to your return. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I travel with my job and stay in hotels up to 50 weeks a year. I am really impressed at how clean the hotel and rooms are. I have no issues with the cleaning schedule as I keep my room clean for the most part. I do have lazy days once in awhile. The staff is pleasantly nice and helpful.
There is a Perkins and Casey's within walking distance. This hotel has a kitchenette with stovetop, microwave, sink, and fridge. The only complaint I would have if I wasn't prepared for is that they don't provide cooking pots and pans or dishes and utensils. However; I was told this ahead of time so I came prepared. So actually no complaints, this hotel is great!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your great comments regarding your stay at our My Place Hotel – Ft Pierre, SD. We work hard to assure that our hotel is clean and comfortable for all guests and at an affordable price. Our rooms are a perfect fit for most travelers whether they are visiting us for one night or a long-term stay. Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate, and it sounds like your stay reflected this. Thanks again for making the My Place your place, we hope to see you again soon!

Don’t forget to look for us during your travels, with 53 locations nationwide and more on the way, if we're not there yet we will be soon! Find a location at myplacehotels.com

Reviewed December 21, 2019

I wasn't informed of the policy to only clean the room every 4 days. We stayed for 3. Would have been nice if the room had been cleaned at least one of those days. Preferably the 2nd day or after the 2nd night. Rather than a set "every 4 days" rooms should be cleaned in relation to the number of nights booked or length of stay. Shorter stays should have the room cleaned more often than extended stayed (more than 6 days is considered an extended stay) keeping an uncleaned room for shorter stays does not save enough money to justify lower rates (which are not actually lower, but average for extended stay facilities)

Room tip: Clean the room accordingly in reference to the number of nights booked. Stays less than 6 days, rooms should be cleaned 1-2 times.
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MyPlace-FtPierre, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre, SD, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre during your recent visit. I would like to sincerely apologize for the problems that you encountered while at our hotel. I have taken the time with the staff members involved, and we have talked about ways to prevent and resolve these types of situations.
We’re sorry about the misunderstanding with the housekeeping schedule. My Place Hotel provides full housekeeping services on a four-day cleaning schedule. Additionally, daily housekeeping service options are available upon request for guests. Daily linens/towels changes are available at the front desk at any time during your stay for your convenience.
We are continually striving to improve the service we offer, and feedback is always appreciated. We
cannot improve as a hotel without comments such as yours, and are doing all that we can to prevent
similar situations from occurring in the future. We sincerely hope you will give us a chance to redeem your confidence in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2019

Overall the motel is nice. Just had an issue with some dirty sheets. Most places have a free continental breakfast. They do not but they do a offer a three piece breakfast for $5. Not a big deal since I am not a breakfast person.

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MyPlace-FtPierre, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre, SD, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre, SD! Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate. Thanks again for making the My Place your place, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2019

15 week business trip.
Property was kept neat and clean outside (including guest cooking area out front), and room had housekeeping services every 4 days without request (more if requested). Friendly, helpful staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the My Place Hotel-Fort Pierre, SD! We hear back from many guests regarding the overall comfort of our rooms. Our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable room at an affordable rate, and it sounds like your stay reflected this. I am glad you enjoyed our staff as well! Thanks again for making the My Place your place, we hope to see you again soon!