Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre
Fort Pierre Motel(Fort Pierre)(Great Value!)
$60
My Place Hotel - Fort Pierre, SD(Fort Pierre)
$96
Hotels.com
$90
Hotels.com
Baymont Inn & Suites Pierre(Pierre)(Great Value!)
$68
$48
EconoLodge
$64
$110
All reviewsdee deemissouri riverstayed herefront desktypical hi expressroom was cleansouth dakotagreat breakfast in the morningno refrigerator or microwaverecommend this hotelbed and pillowswonderful staytop floorup to datecinnamon rollsnice sizeking room
Reviewed February 6, 2007

Stayed at the hotel 3 nights and had a very nice quiet stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 10, 2006

We stayed here during our coast-to-coast drive across the US. This was a nice Holiday Inn Express, and while not the newest we’ve stayed in this trip, it was definitely one of the better ones. The room was clean and nicely furnished with a comfortable bed. The wired internet was free, but a bit slow. We had Dominos pizza delivered to the room in about 15 minutes. If you listened carefully you could hear a huge number of cows in the distance all night. This wasn’t a problem – just a bit strange. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank rlpb13a
Reviewed January 23, 2006

An excellent hotel in Pierre, South Dakota. Very clean with a great staff. Great pool area and hot tub. Ideal location. Pierre is a great town for a get-away weekend with a western flavor. Lots of history, hiking trails, several very good restaurants such as Mad Mary's and La Ministra. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank flyover11
Reviewed November 28, 2005

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while in town on business. THe first night there were quite a few bugs in the room on the walls and in the bathroom because of the river that is very near by. But by the third night the bugs were all in the bed. When I called down to the front desk, the night worker told me that there was nothing he could do, unless I wanted to choke on the fumes of bug killer all night. I asked to have my room switched, but he said that there were only suites open and he couldn't put me in one. Luckily there was a compitent manager there the next morning who took my information and gave me one night free. Way too much trouble for the price!

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
BIsmarck, ND
Reviewed August 14, 2003

I am a federal employee who is required to travel frequently on official business. I frequently stay at Holiday Inns or Holiday Inn Exprerss. I recently tried to make a reservation with the hotel in Fort Pierre and after I identified myself as a federal employee on official business I was immediately told the hotel offed no government rate. I found this rather abrupt. Is this now the policy of Holiday Inn and Hliday Inn Express to no longer provide rooms at the approved government rate. Please tell if it is adn I will take my business elsewhere

Jim Triebwasser SITC Officer USDA-APHIS-PPQ-SITC