“bed bugs and bad staff”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Fort Pierre
Nebraska
“bed bugs and bad staff”
Reviewed November 28, 2005

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while in town on business. THe first night there were quite a few bugs in the room on the walls and in the bathroom because of the river that is very near by. But by the third night the bugs were all in the bed. When I called down to the front desk, the night worker told me that there was nothing he could do, unless I wanted to choke on the fumes of bug killer all night. I asked to have my room switched, but he said that there were only suites open and he couldn't put me in one. Luckily there was a compitent manager there the next morning who took my information and gave me one night free. Way too much trouble for the price!

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2003

I am a federal employee who is required to travel frequently on official business. I frequently stay at Holiday Inns or Holiday Inn Exprerss. I recently tried to make a reservation with the hotel in Fort Pierre and after I identified myself as a federal employee on official business I was immediately told the hotel offed no government rate. I found this rather abrupt. Is this now the policy of Holiday Inn and Hliday Inn Express to no longer provide rooms at the approved government rate. Please tell if it is adn I will take my business elsewhere

Jim Triebwasser SITC Officer USDA-APHIS-PPQ-SITC

#1 of 10 in Pierre
Ramkota Hotel
Ramkota Hotel
#4 of 10 in Pierre

Been to Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre? Share your experiences!