“Decent lunch, nice atmosphere”
Review of Diamond Lil's - CLOSED

Diamond Lil's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We split a very good shrimp coctail, and my grilled chicken salad was decent, as was my husband's club salad. I don't intend to damn with faint praise...it was a good lunch, but even more than the food we enjoyed the movie memoribilia. I had forgotten that Kevin Costner had such a variety of movie roles. We're not big gamblers, but I couldn't resist the quarter slots downstairs, because any place that has quarter slots with real quarters deserves a little attention.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Diamond Lil's is a casual sandwich place - and worth the stop for lunch or dinner. The sandwiches and pizzas we ordered were excellent. The service was stellar. Big round of applause for Michael (our server) and Joan (bartender in the Midnight Star casino). We were very glad we were able to include this stop on our recent trip to Deadwood

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We will never stop at this place again!! My husband and I have been gong to Bike Week every year since 2003 and we used to look forward to eating here... NOT ANYMORE!! For the last 3 years the service and food and gone down hill fast. WAY overpriced lousy bar food with even worse service. All the movie memorabilia on the walls does not make up for the fact they serve crappy undercooked food and have rude wait staff. I ordered the fish & chips and could have gone to McDonald's for a better filet than what the serve. My husband had the buffalo burger that was undercooked and tasted terrible. The bill was over $45.00 and definetly not worth it. go down the road to Lewie's if you want a great burger and friendly service at a good price.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The only place we ate in Deadwood South Dakota that the food and service was great and there were no flies in the restaurant!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The reasonably priced restaurant is upstairs from a casino on the main street. The food was good, service was friendly, we had burgers and fries with soda- food was excellent. Diamond Lil's has exhibits of the clothing used in the movies that Kevin Costnerhas starred in. You can walk around and look at the exhibits. Jakes is upstairs if you want four star eating - we went up there but did not eat at Jakes. I recommend Diamond Lil's.