“It was a nice place to spend Valenties day”
Review of Chinatown Cafe - CLOSED

Chinatown Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The restraunt has nice atmopshere the staff was really freindly. The food was excellent and a very good value.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I had heard that this restaurant serves pretty good chinese food. We ordered a "house specialty" that indicated it had filet mignon amongst other things. The beef clearly was NOT filet mignon. It was more like a top sirloin, flavourful, but chewy. We also ordered the "house specialty" noodles with pork and shrimp. The shrimp were the little salad size shrimp, not what I had expected. In fairness, the shrimp included in the other dish were larger ones. Because of these issues, I did not rate it as very good. For the same cost we have had far better Chinese food.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This restaurant had the best egg rolls I have ever had. Large portions and good service made this a very good spot for dinner. The woman who started this restaurant, originally had it in Texas and it was featured on Good Morning America.

1  Thank Yankee33
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The best Chinese food. It is a very busy place so make sure and have time for this restaurant. The staff is great and the decor is lovely.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a great place for Chinese food, plenty on your plate, great service, spotlessly clean, no complaints, It is located upstairs in the Miss Kitty Saloon. I would go back in a heartbeat, great for couples.