“Best Hamburger ever!”

Buffalo Bodega Complex
Ranked #23 of 53 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Buffalo Bar is one of the oldest establishments in Deadwood, SD. It has been located at this site since its founding in June, 1877. Come in for a bite to eat or cold beer! If you are are more interested in the club scent the buffalo boasts a wild night life with a live DJ on Friday and Saturday's.
Mission, Canada
“Best Hamburger ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Did the drive through Spearfish Canyon and ended up in Deadwood. Really quaint little town. Stopped at this restaurant for lunch and OMG do they ever have the best burgers! I'd go back there again just for that (from Canada). Had the Western Burger for $9.49.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank leslie026

Houston, Texas
“Basically Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

The title says it - I had prime rib. It was large, just OK tasting. Wife had buffalo wings, just OK. We ate in the Stockade open-air area. Service was OK, not too quick (sorry about all the "Just OK's").
I probably would not go back.

• Visited September 2012
Rockford, Illinois
“Horrible service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food was OK-- but after a very long wait at the bar for a table the waitress could not seem to get our order straight. The service was very slow, we got the wrong food, and people who were seated after us were served before us. I honestly think she forgot about us-- I never got the drink I ordered, nor did my husband. Nothing was said except- Oh we have been so busy tonight--and I am so tired.

• Visited September 2012
Boiling Spring Lakes, North Carolina
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stopped in here for drinks and a snack. It was in an open area setting but away from those walking on the sidewalk.

Visited May 2012
Pacific Northwest
“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've eaten here twice--once in August 2010 and again in July 2012. I have not been impressed. I had a steak sandwich. It was very fatty. My spouse had the burger and fries, which was liked. No beer on tap here. However, the Jolly Rancher drinks were delicious. I would go back just for those, but I would not eat there.

• Visited July 2012