“Cadillac Jacks”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Cadillac Jacks”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights. It is a nice place for Deadwood but what I guess we didn't realize, you can still smoke in some of the rooms. Both rooms on each side of us had smokers - lucky they checked out the next day. Front desk put a "ionizer " in our room for a few hours and it seemed to help. Nice 2 for 1 brunch but a little spendy. We didn't have very good luck at the casino but I guess that's no big surprise. It was really just a home-base as we did a lot of sight seeing. We would stay there again.

1 Thank Bloomington-2

Spearfish, South Dakota
“This is your destination!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

No need to search for a better atmosphere. Fun, friendly, exciting!!! Great machines, and the staff go above and beyond to make your trip the best it can be. Thanks to all!

Visited September 2013
Tim A, Manager at Cadillac Jack's Gaming Resort, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thanks for the review! Be sure to stop back as we are always updating the game selection on the casino floor. Having excellent employees makes the entire experience fun and exciting! See you soon!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Saw a lot of winners at Cadillac Jack's”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I liked the slots in this casino but more than that I actually saw people hitting jackpots! Imagine that? The club card manager walked me around so I'd be familiar with the lay out. I mean, who does that sort of thing these days? So, I was impressed by Cadillac Jacks. Slot assortment was some of my favorites and although I did not hit a jackpot I left with money in my pocket. Drink service was fast and wait staff super friendly. The only ding? No smoking but that applies to all Deadwood casino's and people don't seem to mind. Smells better anyway!

Yuma, AZ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Casino in Deadwood”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were able to sit at a table with several games. Been going to Deadwood for years and several casinos didn't have a place where 4 people could sit... Always found a table at Cadillac Jacks!

1 Thank Nancy M
Saint Louis, Missouri
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Cadillac Jack's Casino and resort”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We spent the night at Cadillac Jacks. The rooms were very nice, smoke free and quite large. We ate in the café and the food was very good. If you are going to go to Deadwood to gamble please note these are not Vegas style casino's. They are quite small in comparison. We still had a great time as we walked the streets to do a little shopping. We enjoyed our day and a half in Deadwood, then it was time to hit the road to our next destination.