“Breakfast Bonanza”
Review of Howlin Hawg Diner - CLOSED

Howlin Hawg Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly breakfast items with great rolls. Strange hours, Tue to Sat 6am to 1pm, Fri and Sat 11pm to 3am. Huge portions with great taste. Suggest split plate order for 2 with carmel/cinnamon roll that is larger than your 2 hands placed side by side.Tried 3 different menu items and all were fantastic. This restaurant is recommended by locals to all.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very casual, reasonably priced, and tasty too ! You will see lots of locals here....do I have to say more ?

My personal favorite is the breakfast quesadilla. If you like biscuits & gravy you will be Howlin' Hawg Heaven.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a well made inexpensive breakfast. The portions were generous and we liked it so much we came back twice.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a "mom and pop" establishment--something almost impossible to find in deadwood anymore. The lady that runs it and I just can't remember her name, is very friendly and a great cook to boot. The menu is not large, but the food, as I said is tasty and plentiful.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

A quiet Sunday morning breakfast was wonderful. The service was good but the food was great I had the sausage ommlet with bell peppers,onions, and mushrooms. One of the best I have had. Will definitely return.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stopped in for breakfast to check out the new restaurant. Excellent, home cooked food. Excellent service! They have the biggest home made caramel rolls I have ever seen. Had to stop back the next day to take some home for the family. Will definitely be back next time we are in town.