“Computer issues made this casino a hassle” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silverado

Silverado
Ranked #11 of 39 things to do in Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Gaming tables featuring Black Jack, Let It Ride and Three Card Poker, plus 225 slot machines and cutting-edge interactive games keep risk-takers fully entertained.
Kansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Computer issues made this casino a hassle”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went here several times and they had computer issues each time which meant if you played slots you got hand paid and was a pain for cashing out small amounts and having to wait. The slots weren't overly loose but they did have quit a few. Nice decor.

Visited September 2013

Wheatland, Wyoming
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Good place to gamble”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We go back to the Silverado and Franklin (they are associated with one another) every visit to Deadwood and win some (and lose some) at both. We have our favorites, and these are two of them. Tin Lizzies, Mineral Palace and the Lodge are the others we frequent.

Visited August 2013
White Salmon
“very unfriendly poker room”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Walked in and asked about the live game...Floor said it was 2 to 10 spread...I came back about two hours later and asked again what the game was...Floor replied that it was the same game I told you about two hours ago...i should of left right then...There was a seat open so i sat down. New dealer came in and threw a fit when I didn't turn my loser over fast enough....I owned a card room for 14 years and if one of my dealers talked to a customer the way he talked to me I would of fired him on the spot......The guy would not let up and said I've been stared at by customers before.. i said he must of forgotten that customers who are happy tip...I cashed my chips in right then...If you come to deadwood to play poker to have fun this place is not it...Staff Sucks..

Visited September 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lunch Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We did not gamble here much. The buffet was okay for the price, however, seems South Dakota has a sever problem with files. They seem to be in every single restaurant. Staff was friendly!

Visited July 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“crab crab and more crab!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

The buffet is located in the Silverado casino's lower level. If you want to eat quick 4:30 is the start time any time after that be prepared to wait. It is however, worth the wait. For awhile the proteins on the buffet have always been good, side items well that was a different story. This last weekend we went I was surprised to discover that the carrots were done(usually almost raw) the mashed potatoes were real and good. Salads were fresh and the deserts were tasty. Pricey but good for a special night out.

Visited August 2013