“Unique but” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Saloon #10 American Whiskey Bar

Saloon #10 American Whiskey Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: The only museum in the world with a bar. Live Poker, Single Deck Black Jack, loose slot machines, all your favorite spirits, and live music every weekend. Come party where Wild Bill Hickok bit the dust!
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Unique but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Their drinks aren't very large for what you pay and many, but not all of the staff are a tad snobby. You must visit it just to say you've been there. In the summer months they have a re-enactment of the Assassination of Wild Bill Hickcok. Fun to watch but pretty crowded and hard to see it. Plus the slot machines can be a little disruptive.

Visited July 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So much taxidermy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I mean, it's a bit of a tourist trap and, I guess worth stopping by? I was overwhelmed by the taxidermy (I know most people don't mind it, but it makes my skin crawl), so I couldn't stay for too long. Aside from that, the novelty of the place wore off relatively quickly.

Visited May 2012
Pierre, South Dakota
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“okay food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Well when I order my buger, I can tell you that any day you stop at my house, the bread and bun are more fresh than the one I had , and give me break on the chips. Come put some class into that lunch.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Steve W
Marion, Ia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Little hard to find, but once we did we were not disappointed. A nice lady in one of the casinos recommeded Saloon No. 10. Many thanks to her!

Visited October 2012
Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We found our way upstairs to the resturant for lunch. We had the place to ourselves. The service was great the the food was very good (good prices too).

If you are in Deadwood and you are hungry, this is the place to go.

Visited October 2012