Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$72
Bullock Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Comfort Inn and Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$60
Hotels.com
$44
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$49
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$89
$73
Travelocity
Super 8 Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$69
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$57
Hotwire.com
Martin Mason Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsbrown rocksports cafeslot tournamentjacuzzi suitecadillac jackfree drinksin towncasino floorsmoking roomgreat roomspringhill suitesroom was largevalet parkinghotel and casinonice place to staybeds were comfortableslot machines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had a wonderful visit at Cadillac Jacks. It was almost as comfortable as home, but way better. The accommodations were comfortable, providing us with a clean and nicely decorated space to enjoy our time in Deadwood, South Dakota. I especially want to thank Richard - he was there at night and in the morning offering helpful information, genuinely good conversation, and assistance. Want to give a shout out to the wonderful breakfast staff - Bonnie and Janet for excellent work and for being kind to us when we got in VERY late our first night. Lastly, thank you to the night valet during July 1st through July 5th - I think his name started with a D. He kindly escorted me to my vehicle at night, sharing some of his life when prompted - he is a young father and looks to be on the police force at some point, and I enjoyed our short visit.
I am a wife and mother of two young kids (13 & 2), so gambling was not the point of my visit, and I had a phenomenal time. The landscape was amazing and the wild west history was completely awesome!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

The town is fun to visit.It can even be amusing at times as visitors are led to believe that you are back in time in an old western town. Actually you are still in the present and its only make believe...so dont get carried away into spending too much money here. Have a few laughs..play a few slots and get the heck out of town.Oh...and stay away from some of the blackjack tables in town.These are not your real big casinos with rules tightly enforced.It didnt take me long to see that the dealer can easily do some fake shuffles and stack the deck with a continuous round of "high and low" cards before putting back in the shoe.
The fact that you cut them means nothing...they still remain in that pattern!
Have fun..but dont stick around.Aside from all this..youll meet some friendly people that visit Cadillac Jacks and waitresses are friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014

With the Marriott entrance right next door and the hotels appearing to share the same bldg, one gets the first impression that CJ's is the ugly stepsister. The entrance at the south end of the bldg is like the Marriott's back-door, not as brightly lit, nor as shiny and new looking, without a covered drive-up entry. Check-in went great, but the hallway to the room was consistent with the ugly-stepsister motif, as the low ceilings made our 14-yr-old feel tall as she could reach up and touch them, not something she'd been able to do anywhere before, and left us wondering what we'd gotten into. However, the room was exceptional, spacious and comfortable, very quiet, great nights' sleep, easy access shower. Their hot-water system has some issues, with the shower taking momentary breaks, losing pressure and then spurting out water at a new temperature. After a day of sightseeing, we arrived back at our room around 9:00pm and noticed a room-service tray with food scraps in the hallway outside a neighboring room. It was still there when I went downstairs for coffee at 8:00am.

1  Thank MarkA1206
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Great location, 10 minutes from route 90, same distance to Sturgis SD. Hotel staff is super nice and friendly! Casino has plenty to do with complimentary drinks including all soda and water. Free slot contests for guests and regular giveaways all day! Parking is good but they have overflow parking next door (I never had an issue). But if there was no parking fear not! Free valet parking! Rooms are huge and plush, wifi is free and works everywhere! Housekeeping is one of the best I have seen anywhere! Sports café has a great breakfast and you save 20%. Huge omlettes for $7. If I had one complaint, and I do, don't get a room in the front of the hotel. I went to bed at 3 am and was woken at 7 am by a motorcycle starting up, I was on the third floor.
BOTTOM LINE.....STAY HERE AND HAVE FUN! 2 MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN DEADWOOD!

Room Tip: Book a room in the back of the hotel. Less street and parking lot noise.
2  Thank PromoGuyNY
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We enjoyed our 2 day stay here. They are just outside of the Historic district. It is walkable, or you can pick up the trolley that stops in front of the hotel. Room was big and clean. A good value for the money, especially compared to some of the hotels we stayed in in the Black Hills. Won at the slots which makes it an even better place.

Room Tip: If you don't pay for a view you will see the cliff. Unless a view is important to you it isn't worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Kristi S, General Manager at Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us while you were in Deadwood. We appreciate you choosing our hotel over the many other options in the downtown area. We truly value the high praise of the staff and our large hotel rooms. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again and provide you with such an experience.