We enjoyed our 2 day stay here. They are just outside of the Historic district. It is walkable, or you can pick up the trolley that stops in front of the hotel. Room was big and clean. A good value for the money, especially compared to some of the hotels we stayed in in the Black Hills. Won at the slots which makes it an even better place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel