“Our favorite in Deadwood”

Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Deadwood
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We keep returning to the AmericInn in Deadwod. The rooms are very comfortable, and they usually offer fair prices. Love the attached casino. Last November, we were snowed in and forced to stay an extra day. I was glad we had stayed at a place with a restaurant on site, exercise room and casino! We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Was with a tour group and the accommodations were good, rode the trolley downtown. Spent one night there and it was fine. GREAT RIBS too in the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Stayed here in Jan. back for the ralley and still the great same service, staff and food.. The bike wash girl outside was super friendly and gave us free money to play inside even though we didnt have a bike. I will stay here again and again. consistent great service

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My wife and I visit Deadwood, S.D. often and we have found that Cadillac Jack's Casino and Americinn Hotel complex is top notch, both in gaming and hospitality. The GREAT attitude of management and staff cannot be matched anywhere in town. We find this to be true each and everytime we visit and applaud their efforts to show us a wonderful time. Thanks,
Richard and Louella Shoff

2  Thank powtileman3
Reviewed August 15, 2011

It cost me about 50USD/night. In the night, there are colorful lights around the building. It's beautiful.

They offer half price whole pizza(about 5USD) for people who stays there. Maybe people doesn't aware of their supplies. I asked for a shaver, and I get a titanium shaver instead of a use-and-dispose shaver for free.

The bed is quite comfortable. Nice matrix with nice cover. The room shows signs of used, but you never felt it is not clean, too old, or too bad. I am so glad that I stayed here for a night that proves not only expensive hotels are good. There are certain hotels like this one that make people's day!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank PhotoTrekkerWalomi
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The rooms are clean & well kept, staff was very friendly. They have a covered underground parking garage, which they call their "valet" parking so if traveling my motorcycle, they'll let you pull it in the garage where your bike is safe & secure. It's at the end of the strip but if you don't mind a little walking, it's overall a pretty good location to stay.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

This place is easy to find and is one of the first places coming into town. The staff were friendly and attentive. They told me that my room I reserved was a handicapped accessible room as that must be all they had left. I jokingly told them I don't want a handicap room, don't you have anything else. She said I have a room with a kingsize bed and a couch for $10 more....I said, oh, great, are you going to comp this room for the same price as I booked it for kiddlingly...she smiled and continued to check me in...guess what...I got it for no additional costs... Take the trolley to the other end of town and walk back as you explore Deadwood Mainstreet. Its a close walk back to the hotel.
THANKS CADILLAC JACKS FOR A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.

1  Thank fasteddy1954
Travelers also viewed these Deadwood hotels
Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel, a Holiday Inn Resort
Hampton Inn Deadwood at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#8 of 25 in Deadwood

Been to Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites

Address: 360 Main St, Deadwood, SD 57732-1236
Location: United States > South Dakota > Deadwood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Deadwood
#8 Family Hotel in Deadwood
#8 Casino Hotel in Deadwood
#9 Romantic Hotel in Deadwood
Price Range: $54 - $225 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites 3*
Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood