Bullock Hotel
Comfort Inn and Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$60
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$72
$44
Hampton.com
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$44
$43
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$49
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$89
$73
Super 8 Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$69
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$57
Martin Mason Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$99
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsghost tourhistoric hotelmain streettv seriesslot machinesantique furniturecorner roomold westhotel parkingoff seasonold buildingcasino downstairsstep back in timewater pressurejacuzzi tubstayed one nightblack hills
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Before we stayed at this hotel I read about most of the "paranormal" activity. I honestly do not believe in this and thought it would a fun place to stay. After my stay at the Bullock Hotel, I am now a believer! I was standing outside the door to our room (305) and I heard a male voice whisper to me, "CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I turned around and no one was on the floor but me! I freaked out! Needless to say, I didn't sleep much the last night we were there. When we returned home and developed pics, I do have a "mysterious blur" next to the Seth Bullock picture on the 3rd floor. The staff is AWESOME and very friendly and helpful! We love Deadwood and hope to return someday, but I think I may opt to sleep somewhere else simply because it totally freaks me out!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
14  Thank jtvann
Reviewed November 28, 2009

I just love this hotel. I stay here whenever I come to Deadwood. We came for the Black Hills Rally and the hotel never disappoints. It is a perfect Victorian/old west hotel with the modern conveniences and a ghost or two (namely Seth keeping an eye on his guests.) We were told that we had the most haunted room in the hotel, and I certainly believed the staff. One night while I was falling asleep on the bed I felt the corner of the bed mattress sink down and the pressure of someone sitting on my feet at the edge of the bed so that I had to move my feet away. Another night I went downstairs to the casino. My husband went to bed , and he locked the door. When I came upstairs later I realized that I had forgotten my key. The door was unlocked. My husband was sound asleep, and when I asked him in the morning if he had unlocked the door he said 'no, I thought you had your key'. Thanks Seth!
Wonderful, clean place with great atmoshere and friendly people in a great town.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Layla57
Reviewed October 25, 2009

we stayed there , the accommodations were just what you would expect for an older hotel, but what I heard during the night was something else. At about 3:00 am I woke up because I heard someone or something rifling through my suitcase. At first I thought it was my husband but I felt him lying next to me. It was pitch dark in the room, so I couldn't see anything, but no one left or came in the room; I guess maybe it really is haunted.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roknrainey
Reviewed September 17, 2009

stayed in room 306, this one was a little small but seen that a lot of the others were larger, was adequate for what we needed and nice bed, clean and good location Coffee and 2 bottled waters in room. Did not have any ghost encounters and basement was roped off so we couldn't go down there, took a couple of pictures by the mirror on the 2nd floor and got the "A" in both pics, maybe it has something to do with the mirror being on the top of stairs that face a south window.
Free parking across street and they have a personal parking pass with your name written on it like they were expecting you. Love the place but wish I would of met Seth's Ghost

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brendgo1
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Having never been to Deadwood before, I had no idea what to expect. However, I think the Bullock Hotel was the perfect choice. Communicating via email with the hotel was a bit challenging – the staff weren’t all that responsive, but we eventually got a room reserved for a few nights in May. The rate was something like $55 a night. Whoa.

Check-In is in the main building, in the casino. The woman at the front desk was gruff, but not entirely unfriendly. We got the keys to our room (217?) and headed to the Branch House – out the back door and across the street. At first the location of the Branch House seemed a bit shady – in the dark, next to a cliff with fallen rocks… and I was still a bit suspicious when we walked in to discover that the hallways were easily over 90 degrees F. BUT – once we got to our room, all was forgiven. The room was spacious, comfortable, climate-controlled, and quiet. Incredible. I couldn’t believe what a value this place was!

If I make it back to the Black Hills again, you better believe I’m staying at the Bullock.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple