Bullock Hotel
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$99
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Breakfast included
$102
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$130
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$111
$119
Hampton.com
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$89
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$119
$98
Hotels.com
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Hotwire.com
Deadwood Gulch Resort(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$98
$88
All reviewsghost tourhistoric hotelmain streettv seriesslot machinesantique furniturecorner roomold westhotel parkingoff seasonold buildingcasino downstairsstep back in timewater pressurejacuzzi tubstayed one nightblack hills
Reviewed November 14, 2013

nice location. furnishings are nice. rooms are good sized. noise wasn't an issue for us on a busy weekend. good vale for quality of room. BUT. wow was it hot. we were on the 2nd floor. turn heat OFF right away when we go to room because it was so hot. also opened the window (propped open) the 3 inches it would open. so hot. one day it did cool down enough to sleep decently (out of 3 nights). not sure if it was just our room, the location of our room or what.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Usually when I travel, I tend to stay in hotels that all look the same and have no personality. However, this is not the case with the Bullock Hotel. The rooms were comfortable and clean with all the basic necessities and pretty period furniture. I had a room overlooking Main Street and Mustang Sally's, which gave me a great view. I sat in the comfy chair looking out the window while the snow came down and it was quite beautiful. I'm impressed that a building this old has been maintained so well. The internet speed was good on the wireless network. The group I was traveling with got a late checkout, so we were able to explore Deadwood before leaving for our next stop. It is very conveniently located and within walking distance of the Adams Museum, Saloon #10, the casinos and shops. I know this hotel has a reputation for being haunted, but I did not have any such encounters in room 204, even though a team of paranormal investigators had set up their equipment in the lobby the night I stayed there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AimeeLovesToTravel
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was by far the best, as well as the cheapest, hotel on our cross country road trip. Our room was great with nice furniture and a bath that I wanted to sit in all night after a cold day outside. The staff were friendly and helpful and the was breakfast one of the best I've had in a long time. It was also much more interesting that a normal hotel and I think they have done a very good job with the renovations and all the historic information that they display.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martine W
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I am a deadwood historian and loved my stay here! The rooms were clean and updated ,staff was great! And I was one of the folks who had a Seth's ghost experience here I was in room 314 smelling the smoke of his pipe ..hearing trains ...I heard fun conversations I was told no rooms were rented beside me! I felt like I knew him personally. Sadly I only had one night there and had to go to franklin which was the worst experience ever! I cannot wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Calamity1872
Patricia B, Director of Sales at Bullock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

We are very excited you were able to experience the adventures of Seth Bullock! We would love to share your experience with other guests and look forward to their reactions! We love telling ghost stories!

Thank you for your review and we're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great overall experience in Deadwood! Hopefully next time you're in town you can stay with us for your trip!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a group of 6. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff in the casino/hotel/dining room were all wonderful!!!!! Very friendly and very attentive to our needs. The only "complaint" was housekeeping. There was a sign in the front window advertising housekeeping department openings so that may explain it. We stayed 4 nights and when we left notes in our rooms or on the housekeeping cart requesting extra towels, kleenex, etc...the notes were ignored. However, we were able to go to the lobby desk and they had pre-made bags with all the necessities so maybe they have had trouble with the housekeeping for quite some time? They also need to get the soda machine fixed. We suggested an "out of order" sign so people didn't continue to lose money and then have to go to the lobby desk and request a refund. We were told they didn't have "the authority" to put a sign up. Odd? So...in summary...with the exception of the minor housekeeping/soda machine issues....this place was great and we can't say enough good about the day & night staff....a great group of people.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! First of all, we are glad you had a great experience with us at the Bullock Hotel. I do apologize for the housekeeping incident and hopefully with addressing this issue it will be corrected immediately! We appreciate the feed back! As for the vending machines, that too has been corrected.

Make sure you make the Bullock your place to stay next time you're in Deadwood!