Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$127
HIExpress.com
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Hampton.com
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$109
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Best Western Hickok House(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$120
Bullock Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$100
$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevent centerhotel lobbyparking garageyour luggageloved this hotelhistoric buildingvalet serviceblack hillsclose to downtownmain streetpool and hot tubroad tripslot machinesjerryelevatorconcertdoorman
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed at the hotel on June 2nd and the next day I went to shower and the door was lose. After my shower I opened the door and it shattered into millions of pieces. Good thing is that my step-daughter was in the room and heard my scream. She was able to cover up all the glass so I could step out of the bathroom. Once dressed we called the hotel front desk and they sent up five housekeepers to clean up the mess. Luckily I only had minor cuts but one of the housekeepers did help me with some cuts. After that the manager came up and we talked and completed an incident report, Some one was to call a few days later to see how I was but no one did. They did give me a free night. However when I opened the bill to my charge card they had charged me. So I called the hotel and the one manager that was to call me is no longer working there and the other manager got my bill cleared up. However I have not been offered any other free nights which I think I should have gotten a free weekend. The new manager and no idea what had happened the previous weekend. The housekeepers told me that this was the second time it happened but it happened when the housekeeper was cleaning the door. When I mentioned this to the manager he told me that was not true. MMMMM interesting.

Room Tip: Do not pick room 326 that is where the shower door shattered.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth1993
DMGHotelRep, General Manager at Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel, a Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Please know that a letter addressing these issues further and offering our apologies is on its way. We truly regret that it doesn't seem to have arrived prior to this posting. While we are particularly unhappy to hear of the shower door shattering, we are happy to hear that five members of our housekeeping staff responded to help and that a former manager attempted to remedy the situation. Enter communication break-down -- our bad and we'll own it. Please accept our sincere apologies for the incident. We have taken precautions to prevent the same type of accident from occurring for future guests. Your business and feedback are truly appreciated and will be used to improve future operations.We hope that we can soon count you among our valued guests again.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The hotel is great. The location, decor and comfort level was excellent! The service was top notch. It would be great to atttend a concert ( like the Zac Brown Band) at this place. I was there for the Mickelson Trail Marathon and enjoyed the whole weekend. I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting the area.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 4th floor..very very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2012

From arrival to departure this property has done everything right and has gone above and beyond to dot every I and cross every T providing a wonderful lodging experience.

I was told about this property by a local resident and I searched for the hotel and booked here. How much did I like this property? I made sure I stayed here again on my return trip.

Upon arrival I easily found the property and parking was easy. Not every hotel in Deadwood has easy parking. The hotel and casino complex are built in or on the site of the old Slime Processing Plant from the old mine.

It is a little confusing getting to the hotel through the casino the first time but the staff from opening the door to getting the hotel elevator for you are there to help.

The check in process was smooth and they gladly helped me upstairs with my bags.

The pool and Jacuzzi close too early in my opinion (10 PM) but they just opened so that could change. The workout room looks like it will be very nice once it is completed.

The rooms are wonderful. There is a nice closet with robes for you and plenty of room for you to hang up clothes. Rooms are brand new, clean and decorated and apportioned very well.

If you forgot anything at all, they will get it for you. The flat screen TV's are nice to have in the room and the showers are wonderful. It would have been nice to have a shower massage option but perhaps there is a water flow limit law in the area. I need to find out where to get the body wash they had in the rooms. It was wonderful.

I used the valet to park my car after I filled up with gas. They were prompt and friendly. The only downside was when I was leaving the valet was not immediately there. Then again, he may have been parking another car and as it was a slow morning they had no need to have two on duty.

I did hit the bar on my second visit, the bartender was friendly and always there when I needed a refill. Great way to top off the night before going to sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor with a view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 476ChrisP476
DMGHotelRep, Manager at Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel, a Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that our guests love our property as much as we do. One thing I can help with is telling you where we get our body wash from!
Hope to see you again in the future! Take care.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were there in June to run the Deadwood Marathon. And we were very pleased with not just the property but by the entire staff. In particular, bellmen/valet guys Chad and Dustin. They went out of their way to make sure my mom always had a wheelchair and did what ever they could to make sure we had what we needed.

I hope to come back and run there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff. Chad and Dustin are good examples for stafff on our property; glad to hear they were able to go above and beyond for you. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Excellence of action by all of this hotel. From Brian's assistance on early arrival to the 5 star service and information provided by Tim the bell man.
A quality new property, great people to assist you in every way possible. Just ask.
Prior reviews by other guest are true.
One amazing aspect are the power lifts for both the pool and hot tubs. Access for all.
Good payouts on the slot tournament and casino floor.

Room Tip: First floor of rooms are close to a metal roof. If able, choose a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple