“Great food in Deadwood”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We stopped in to have a beer and take a look at the menu. I ordered the Oggie dog and it was one of the best hot dogs I have ever had. The service was good and the complex is very nice. I would recommend going to this place.

1  Thank Fred D
There are newer reviews for Oggie's Sports Bar and Emporium

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! No complaints here. My husband had the steak and I had the Crispy Chicken Salad. Both were excellent.

2  Thank Betty W
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

This place was great! Awesome cocktails and a great assortment of liquor. The food was also great. I love bison and pleasantly suprises to find bison briscuit in more than one dish. Everything we had was great- remember the food here comes from the same kitchen as the ajoined fine dining restaurant. Highly recommend.

2  Thank beachbreeze66
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Large open bar and dining area with lots of tvs... always busy... very nice servers and helpful in making recommendations. Had the shrimp appetizer on the suggestion of the bartender...very good. Enough for a meal. Would recommend if you wanted some pub food and a drink.

1  Thank rgulli
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My wife and I came to have a drink before going to dinner at the adjacent Deadwood Grille. Beautiful central bar in a huge, spotlessly clean restaurant. The bartenders were efficient, professional and friendly, and my martini was perfect. We didn't eat here, but the food looked good.

1  Thank Chris L

Been to Oggie's Sports Bar and Emporium? Share your experiences!