“Great Trail Ride”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Great Trail Ride”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We took this trail ride as a family outing and had a great time. Barbara Jean takes you through some nice trails and some high view spots for photos and the whole experience was very relaxing. The horses were very well behaved and she taught us a few things about managing our horses on the trail. It seems like all levels of riders can enjoy this activity, since the horses are very easy to ride.

This was the nicest trail ride I have had, due to the great scenery, nice horses and excellent instructor leading the way. Highly recommended activity for Deadwood visitors. The pricing was very reasonable, also.

5 Thank IlliniRon

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Ride!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family so enjoyed this ride and the staff was amazing! I would highly recommend this ride to anyone! The staff was very kind and helpful to any level of rider.

1 Thank Rodger H
Belleville, Wisconsin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great experience! A must if you are in the area!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I highly recommend this experience! My son (21) and I loved this experience. My son had never ridden before. I have lots of experience and the ride was great for both of us. Our horses were not the dead broke nose to tail trail horses. They had personality, but were easy to ride (I loved Patriot!). The scenery is fantastic and Barbara Jean's knowledge of the area was great. I would go again in a heartbeat.

1 Thank Robin S
Kimball, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Everything I expected and more!!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This was one thing i wanted to do when we went to deadwood for my 21st birthday and it was amazing! Barbara did an amazing job with matching everybody up with the right horse for them! Yes it is a narrow path and you go up hill a lot, but there are breathe taking views and her and the younger girl helping her were awesome. They told us a little about deadwood, lead, the forest, and good places to go or just places to experience while we were there. I would definantly recommend her and I will for sure go back!!!

3 Thank summerbarnes
Minnesota City, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Children's ride”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I brougth my 3 and 5 year old daughters to this horseback riding place! It was a great exspierence! My kids loved it, everyone was so friendly and amazing! they were awesome with my kids and my kids loved riding on the horses and they got to take the saddles off when they were done and brush the horses and got to lead them to the watering hole!!!!!!!!!!! My kids loved having the opportunity to be so hands on with the horses and not just put on and off! They went the extra Mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!

1 Thank Kimkay2014