“Good Food, but Pricey!”

The Deadwood Social Club
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Northern Italian Steakhouse
Benson, MN
“Good Food, but Pricey!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was delicious, but prices were high. Was kind of shocked that the hostess were dressed in tank tops and dressed so casual when the waiters were dressed nice. For the money we paid, I would think the dress code would be a little different. I guess it affected my first impression.

Visited June 2013

Fort Shaw MT
“Such a cool saloon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Definitely a unique place, complete with sawdust on the floor and weird stuff on the walls! Lots of history on that block, good drinks.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We went before the last street show and were seated promptly. Our waiter Troy was friendly, outgoing, and knew the menu well. He passed my allergy concern onto the chef and the recipe was altered without any problems The pheasant was moist and my husbands boar was tasty. The portions were large. By the time we were finishing the place was becoming packed and people were waiting.

• Visited July 2013
Nebraska
“Get a Bloody Mary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Husband and I stopped in at various times over 3 days to get a couple drinks. Came upon a band two nights that we enjoyed (Lost Children, sounded like same set both nights). DH had beer, I had Mike's, until I overheard a Bloody Mary recommendation, so I tried one. Wow! One of the best ever! No celery, but lots of olives. Yummy! We're home now, and I want another. Or two.

1 Thank hoosierhusker
Brookings, South Dakota
“A worthwhile stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is good, if typical, bar food: burgers, fries, chicken strips, etc., and the historical significance of the place merits a stop. Sadly, getting a view of the reenactment of Wild Bill Hickok's last game of cards is tough, and once you have your place, there's no guarantee someone won't simply stand directly in front of you. That's not the fault of Saloon #10, per se, but perhaps the whole experience could be better organized.