“Best steak of the trip”

Brown Rock Sports Cafe
Ranked #19 of 58 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Best steak of the trip, and a delicious desert too. There was a pretty decent wait for the restaurant but waitress suggested I eat back at the adjoining hotel (Springhill Suites) bar. Same menu, but no wait.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The time that my dad went and had a meal there and said it was the best steak cubes he had had in a long time. Th food was wonderful and so was the staff. They have a wonderful promo going when we were in town and had coupons from the rodeo which had us come in and give it a try. The place is clean and very nice. Will go back again.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food was average..both had burgers..nothing to brag about, but edible...service was good, no complaints

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am not sure I would call this a Thai pizza after I tasted it, but it was really very good! Ham, pineapple, I had to take of the green chili's on top as they were too much themselves, but I appreciated the very spicy way they cooked in with the cheese on the thick crust personal sized pizza.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Excellent food and very reasonably priced. Also delivers to your room in Springhill Suites for what would have been a standard tip for good service.

Been to Brown Rock Sports Cafe? Share your experiences!