“Bad Bad Bad”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Terrible Service. Cold under cooked food. $15 entree that should be $10 max. This place is not good.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Next door to our hotel, so we ate here to avoid going out. $15 Pepperoni pizza was good and service was great. Good atmosphere too.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had the steak tips today and the shaved prime rib sandwich yesterday. They are both very good choices. The whisky glaze on the steak tips is the best!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Our experience was horrible. The chips and salsa were excellent but that is hard to screw up. But they tried bringing us 4 different orders of chips and salsa that were supposed to go to different tables. The food was awful. I ordered the pizza...it tasted like it came out of a gas station and looked nothing like the picture. My husband got the whiskey glazed pork chop and specifically asked the waitress if it looked like the picture and she said yes. When he got it, the pork chop was not glazed at all, it had sauce just dumped on it, it was way smaller than the picture and it was badly overdone. My mom had the turkey wrap. There was hardly any turkey in it, maybe one tiny slice. She said it was like eating a salad wrap. My dad had the prime rib dip and he said his didn't even taste like beef. None of us got a good meal. I should have just stuck with the chips and salsa and saved our money. Horrible food!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We are staying at Cadillac Jacks and the restaurant is in the building. We had lunch the first day, and the breakfast buffet the two other days. On Sunday, the buffet is a little more money because they have prime rib and shrimp but when you get a players card and stay in the hotel it is a BOGO. Although I never eat prime rib for breakfast, I tried some of my husbands and it was some of the best I ever had. You also can get made to order omelets and waffles. I wish we were staying longer.

1  Thank momdukes16

Been to Brown Rock Sports Cafe? Share your experiences!