TripAdvisor
Deadwood
Post
Inbox
Search

“Drinks food and live music!”
Review of Nugget Saloon

Nugget Saloon
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Deadwood
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

We went there twice this past week as the live music kept drawing us in. Good service, great drinks (very good Bloody Mary’s). Had a few snacks while relaxing there listening to the music. Did not try the pizza but saw it on the table next to us and it looked AMAZING.
Thursday night had a very good male/female due DJ team that also did a great job. Great spot!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stopped in here June 28th after wandering around in the blazing heat. Nice atmosphere but more importantly live entertainment, which is why we were drawn here in the first place. Craft beer was 5 USD , which with exchange to CDN is a bit pricey. The draft is served in mason jars which was ok, but I have no idea what the “pour” was but I would guess 12oz. US. Even pricier when compared to 6$ pints at home. But hey, it was Deadwood. Lots of gambling if one is inclined, we aren’t. Whole place is hyper touristy.

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Asked if any specials and he just gave me a menu. Ignored me for the first 5 minutes. Paid for my one beer and left. Places like this really need to work on customer service. As of now, I wouldn’t step foot into this place again.

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Had a great night. Stopped in for the music, stayed for the drinks and company. Staff was great, DJ awesome. Had so much fun, came back again the next night. We did a build your own pizza for lunch and it was really good, but really had a blast in the evening. Will definitely come back!

Reviewed June 19, 2019

The hubby and I popped in for a quick lunch before heading out of town. A couple of people were at the bar, and there was one table of gentlemen. We paused for a picture on the horse stools (they were cute as were the saddle stools) before taking a seat at a table. Our server was super friendly and had mastered that balance of being attentive but not hovering. The pepperoni pizza we ordered was terrific. It was a great spot for a low key lunch at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Nugget Saloon? Share your experiences!