TripAdvisor
Deadwood
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great pizza and friendly service!”
Review of Nugget Saloon

Nugget Saloon
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Deadwood
Reviewed June 19, 2019

The hubby and I popped in for a quick lunch before heading out of town. A couple of people were at the bar, and there was one table of gentlemen. We paused for a picture on the horse stools (they were cute as were the saddle stools) before taking a seat at a table. Our server was super friendly and had mastered that balance of being attentive but not hovering. The pepperoni pizza we ordered was terrific. It was a great spot for a low key lunch at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed June 17, 2019

We dropped in for a lunch pizza and was taken back by the prices. The pizza was nothing to write home about and certainly not in my top 10. The service was adequate but not outstanding.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Went in to have wings. Took forever to even get a server and we were the only people in at that time. My wife and I ordered and after another forever wait my order came out and nothing for my wife. The server disappears again and by the time Mr. rude comes back and askes how is everything, I tell him my wife is still waiting for her wings. He says oh I didn't hear her ask for any. Now that funny in a very sick way. She ordered a very particular wing sauce and how you could not hear someone describe how she wanted her order.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

We stopped off just because of the bar stools intending to have one drink and then move on but we ended up staying the night.

The lovely lady behind the bar was friendly and a laugh and she knew how to work and run a bar on her own - an asset for any bar!

The drinks flowed and the atmosphere was friendly and we had a good time.

Didn't try the food as we had already eaten.

Definitely visit for a drink - but the saddle stools do get a bit uncomfortable after a while!

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

This is the best bar in town to have a awesome time with the best bartender Lenna !! She knows how to make the best drinks and we had the best time with the rest of the customers it was a awesome night. We can’t wait for the next Time we come back to Deadwood to come to this bar !!

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Nugget Saloon? Share your experiences!