TripAdvisor
Deadwood
Post
Inbox
Search

“Brilliant place for a drink”
Review of Nugget Saloon

Nugget Saloon
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Deadwood
Reviewed June 2, 2019

We stopped off just because of the bar stools intending to have one drink and then move on but we ended up staying the night.

The lovely lady behind the bar was friendly and a laugh and she knew how to work and run a bar on her own - an asset for any bar!

The drinks flowed and the atmosphere was friendly and we had a good time.

Didn't try the food as we had already eaten.

Definitely visit for a drink - but the saddle stools do get a bit uncomfortable after a while!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

This is the best bar in town to have a awesome time with the best bartender Lenna !! She knows how to make the best drinks and we had the best time with the rest of the customers it was a awesome night. We can’t wait for the next Time we come back to Deadwood to come to this bar !!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Both my wife and mother agreed that these were the best bloody Mary's they had in deadwood. They had tried 3 or 4 other places during our stay. The pizza on the other hand tasted like they dumped hot sauce into the tomato sauce. It was way to spicy and over priced compared to other places.

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

When paying $58 for 2 small pizzas and cheese breadstick, you expect more than what tastes and looks like frozen pizza and some bread with a little mozzarella half hazardously melted on top. Besides this the guy that took out order was harsh and rude and screwed up the simplest of orders. Don’t waste your money at this hole. Unfortunately I’m a local so I’m going to make sure nobody I knows goes back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

USED to have a good BM, but not today! Snow storm now, so closed our store early and decided to treat ourselves. SAD drink (so spicey had to ask for more tomato juice, and had a weird after taste). But even SADDER bartenders. Acted like they were doing us a favor to serve us! I feel bad that I recommended them to some store customers recently.
And I've always been proud of most South Dakota folks. Sad.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank antiquemporium

Been to Nugget Saloon? Share your experiences!