“Activities only”

The Loft Activity Centre
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Kinloss
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Activity Centre Offering a range of different activities for different ages an interests. Quad bikes Laser Tag (Laser Combat) Water Walkers Grass Sledging Archery and pottery painting. On site Coffee Shoop serving light lunches, breakfast and teas and coffee.
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I paid for my sons to use an hour of quad bikes. The member of staff on duty was very friendly and gave me forms to sign.
I should have realised there was going to be a problem, when the guy doing the quads walked in and briskly said 'let's get moist.' The day before we had been to Aviemore and the instructors there, altogether more professional. They insisted, I accompany both boys on a trial of quads and asked lots of questions. Anyway,
1/2 hour later, one son turns up, he has crashed the quad and is hurt. Manager comes and I accept maybe son hasn't listened. 15 mins later 2nd son is wondering around crying. He too has crashed and the guy told him he would take him back. I told the staff that 2nd son had learning difficulties and autistic. I found him by chance, wandering off site. I couldn't find anyone to speak to and needed to get 1st son some medical attention, one broken arm for £80!

2  Thank Annie S
Eastgrange, General Manager at The Loft Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

I have just come across this review when catching up on Trip Adviser reviews and apologise for not responding earlier. I do not recall this incident occurring and was certainly not made aware of any incident such as this. The situation you describe is contrary to all our policy on activities as we do not leave minors unattended at any time on quads and if any accidents occur we fill out accident reports and offer first aid, which is all available on site.