“Slow service”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Chamberlain
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We hit this Dairy Queen at a non peak time where there were a few customers dining in. Order was placed and food was being prepped. Our desserts came out first, pretty much in 5 min, a decent time. A few more customers came in and ordered. About 7 orders were taken, no food, but the desserts. The guy behind the counter had the 7 receipts and food was no under the lamp ready to be served, or given to the waiting customers.

The wait was about 20+ minutes to get our food. We had dessert first since it was melting (original plan was to order, get the food, return back to our hotel and put the desserts 8n the fridge while we ate, keeping them cold).

But, let me say the best thing was the Orange Julius. It was really good like I remembered when I was a kid.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Old DQ, Sort of dirty not really kept up. I was the only customer there, now I know why.4 people looked at me no one said hello or can I help you. After a couple minutes a girl came around the corner and walked up and looked at me without saying anything. I ordered a cone and paid. She walked away and no one made my cone after a minute a guy looked at me and asked, "have you been helped? I said no I'm not sure what happened I paid for a cone". he made it and handed it to me without saying anything. They seem out of touch with customer service and don't care.

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

On a hot quick drive across South Dakota. This DQ is convenient and the staff were friendly. The chocolate shake hit the spot and its back on the interstate. Travel safe...

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I stopped randomly to get a blizzard. It was perfect and was the perfect accompaniment to my drive across South Dakota listening to Rock and roll oldies.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Fast lunch break between meetings. Grabbed a double cheeseburger. Fast service but a few of the youth working the noon rush weren't interested in being there.

The funniest thing was taking a bite of the big burger and finding out the cook failed to put hamburger patties in the bun.

The manager did comp me a free come so it was a break even.

It's not bad food for $10.00

2  Thank John N

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!