“Great Walleye!”

Anchor Grill and Shipwreck Lounge
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Chamberlain
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This was one of the restaurants recommended by the hotel where we were staying, and I liked that it was on the main street, so we thought we'd give it a try. Service was a little slow, but we weren't in a hurry after a day of driving. I'm from the East, so I enjoy walleye whenever I can get it. This was some of the best I've had -- not a big bread coating and lightly sauteed. My husband had steak, which was very good, too ( but I don't think it was as good as my walleye!) When we're traveling, we enjoy eating at restaurants where we're among the "locals" and this was certainly one of those places. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Pooky605, Owner at Anchor Grill and Shipwreck Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

I appreciate your business thank you so much for stopping really glad you enjoyed the walleye if ever traveling through Chamberlain again stop through

Margie -owner

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Great menu choices and salad bar options. Can’t go wrong with the burgers and pizzas, they are delicious! Homemade pies and desserts also!

Date of visit: August 2018
Pooky605, Owner at Anchor Grill and Shipwreck Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you so much for stopping I greatly appreciate it we just started the pizzas this year I'm really glad you enjoyed it please stop again on your next playthrough love to visit with you

Margie

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Chamberlain on our way to Rapid City/Sturgis. Needed a late night supper and they delivered just what we wanted. Cold drinks and good hot food. Waitress was efficient and friendly. We sat in the bar area which was pretty full of customers. Enjoyed it!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Thank you for stopping we appreciate your business please try to stop again if you ever come through Chamberlain again

Margie owner

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Great steak omelette. Taste tender steak mixed in diced tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions. Very savoury. Nice portion of hash brown potato. Staff friendly!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Pooky605, Owner at Anchor Grill and Shipwreck Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2018

Thank you for stopping and I'm glad you enjoyed your steak omelette that's one of my favorites we appreciate your business

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Dinner on a Thursday night. We both had walleye which was tasty. Sweet potato fries were iffy but the hash browns were great. Salad bar was pretty simple but what there was tasted good. The serving staff really had to hustle because it got pretty busy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you for stopping we appreciate your business we have been so busy the staff was having a hard time keeping up and it's really hard to find more workers so thank you for your patience and I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner

Margie