AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center
Econo Lodge(Oacoma)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Bel Aire Motel(Chamberlain)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubbiscuits and gravypool areano elevatorlog cabinroom was cleanstaff was very friendlynice hotelkids loved the poolexercise roomwafflesgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againhot breakfasthot itemsomelet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and rooms were nice. Staff was friendly, but made quite a mistake when checking me in. They gave me my room key and as I went to use it, it would not work. I went back to the desk to get it activated and as I went to open my door someone walked out! They double booked the room! Thank goodness someone walked out that was friendly and understanding. Was given another room, but I made the staff double check it's vacancy for me; one of the staff members physically checked it for me. Average breakfast options and only one place to grab something to eat in the evening...DQ.

• Stayed: October 2012
jjolarson, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thanks so much for sharing your comments with us! I am glad you enjoyed the service of the staff and the hotel in general. They certainly need to be careful so they don't make an error like that during the check in process (as we will review) but I'm glad they were able to make things right for you. Hope to see you again!

Thanks again,

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

We were on our way to Mount Rushmore and needed a place to stay and came across this place seeing it in coupon book. Check in was fast and easy. Rooms were spacious with all mod cons. Breakfast next morning was brilliant. Great place to stay if you passing by and want to stay out of the bigger towns and want to experience so real American hospitality(Thanks Rudy hope I spelled your name correct). Thanks

• Stayed: October 2012

Wow! Thank you for the kind words! Rudy will love to hear about your positive experience as well as the rest of our team. The complimentary breakfast really is a nice perk with the eggs, sausage, waffles and much more they serve. Again, thank you for your recognition of our staff's "AmericInn" hospitality. They so appreciate it when people take time to touch on the positive experiences too.

Happy Travels,

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Arriving at dusk to see sparkling lights on the exterior of a log cabin. What a great invite to the center of South Dakota no matter which way you travel. Our group of 4 couples enjoyed our stay in clean comfortable rooms. The person at the desk had several suggestions of restaurants to drive to.

Room Tip: no elevator, so request 1st floor. If you are traveling to So Dak get ready to walk. Practice those stairs!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

That really is such a pretty site to come off of I-90 to see in the evenings. I really love it when we hit the first frost of the year and all the trees are snow white with the lodge look surrounding the lot. Fun pictures! Very happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks for your comments,

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Right off the interstate. Our bathroom was not too clean - housekeeping missed a few things but it was not a big deal. When brought to the attention of the front desk, they were wonderful about it and made things right. Would recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Updated decor. Nice sized refrigerator. Hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles. Staff were helpful and kept the breakfast area stocked and clean.

• Stayed: September 2012