and 1 more site!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chamberlain
Sioux City
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The entire hotel was very clean and the pool is a great place for kids to hang out. The breakfast was OK for a hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and the price was decent for this type of hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jjolarson, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel, service, and breakfast! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Staff VERY friendly and helpful, needed extra cups and I was thanked for choosing the hotel. Rooms amd bathroomsvery clean and well maintained, beds comfortable. Liked the "family suite" as it had a sofa sleeper and all 5 of us could sleep in a bed, plus had a frig, microwave, and extra sink. Pool area spacious and well kept, pool water a bit chilly but clean and clear. Only complaint is a small one, our room was next to the guest laundry room (shared a wall) and the washing machine was really loud. Breakfast was decent, area kinda dirty but it was very busy and 1 employee was doing his best to keep up. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jjolarson, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for your post! Very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and lodging accommodations in our family suite. That is really a neat room we have here for those traveling with kids!

I will be sure to share your comments with the staff as they love to hear when guests recognize them for their efforts and service. That breakfast room can get busy but the breakfast attendent tries their very best to keep up with the "traffic".

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to see you again your next time through Chamberlain!

Warrensburg, Missouri
Reviewed July 15, 2012

A very clean and reasonably priced room that comes with an efficient staff.
This motel's lobby, hallways and breakfast area is an outstanding display of western decor and wildlife.
We had a unique and pleasant experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Well, I'm am thrilled to recieve the 5 star rating for the property! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay with AmericInn. We certainly appreciate the positive review and hearing that you enjoyed the decor of the property.

Have a great day,

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Pool was so cloudy I could not see my daughter under water. Hot tub was scalding. Otherwise a perfect hotel for us on way to Black Hills. Very convenient.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the property and do want to let you know that the pool has been looked at my our maintenance department. Hopefully the next time through you'll be able to enjoy it a little more with the water shooting raccoon display and dumping waterfall buckets. Kids love it!

Thanks again for sharing,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is a real review from a real customer that stayed at this hotel. As soon as we checked in I knew it was not what I expected based on the reviews I read. We pulled down the sheets to find several pieces of hair in the bed and stains on the matress and matress pad. When I called the front desk to tell them they told us to remove the sheets bring them to them and they would give us a new set and we could make the bed ourselves. So they gave us the sheets and no blanket when I asked for a blanket they said they were out of blankets and pillows. I was told by one employee that they would give me laundry soap to do laundry for our troubles and then the other employee made us pay for it. This same employee told me he had no quarters for the washer the other employee gave me $3.00 worth of quarters. The room was dirty; the shower would not drain so we stood in water up to our calves while we showered. In addition to this the sink would not drain and the toilet did not flush. The free breakfast was a joke the food was horrible and the cereal was stale.The indoor pool was very small and the water was so cloudy and dirty you can not even see the bottom. When I told the hotel all of the problems we had they did nothing to fix the problems and we still paid full price for the room. Please do not waste your money on this horrible place there are plenty of better hotels for the same price....

Room Tip: Look for hotels in a different town besides Chamberlain S.D. The surrounding eating establishments a...
3 Thank Jim S
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Our AmericInn has a very high standard and reputation of guest room cleanliness. You were promised a clean room and it appears we did not live up to that expectation. I apologize for that and have addressed your concern with the room and pool with our staff.

We certainly try our best with breakfast with offering on a rotating basis: eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pastries, waffles, assoc cereals, and our 24 hr coffee bar. I again apologize if one of these items did not meet your satisfaction.

Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations. I only wish I would of had the opportunity to visit with you myself during your stay. Please, let me know when you are through the area again as I would love the opportunity for our property to earn back your business.

Winona, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We pulled into this hotel late in the evening on the 4th of July. We had our 3 boys under 7 years old with us. The hotel itself, especially the lobby was very pretty. I would say in comparison to other hotels in Chamberlain, this is the nicest. My kids were sad that we didn't stay long enough to use the pool, which was more fun than most hotel pools. We had to get on the road early. Our only complaints are about the night staff, which didn't greet my husband as he came in. The gentlemen at the front desk were not very friendly. We also skipped the breakfast, which was your typical hotel continental breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your comments with us!

Glad to see you enjoyed your stay and the decor of the property. I am disappointed that you didn't receive the welcome you are entitled to during check in. I will be sure to address this with the agent as we are generally well known for our award winning customer service. I apologize if it was anything less than satisfactory for you.

Again, happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the needs of your family were met. Hopefully the kids will have time the next time you are through to enjoy the pool. It really is such a fun area to relax in and let them burn off some energy.

Thanks again,

Prairie Village, Kansas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We booked here as our stop-over point on our drive from Kansas City to the Black Hills, SD. We asked for rooms close to each other. We got them. The rooms were clean. The front-desk staff were friendly. The complimentary breakfast was adequate to feed us and get us out the door in the morning. We arrived too late to swim, but my kids were disappointed that they didn't get to use the nice indoor pool.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the new rooms. They are nicer than the older part of the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael B
, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! I am happy to hear that your requests were met and that you enjoyed the service you received during your stay. Hopefully your kiddos will get to enjoy the pool the next time through if you arrived before 11:00 pm. Again, thank so much for sharing.

Jessica Neilan - GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamberlain
Quality Inn
Best Western Lee'S Motor Inn
Best Western Lee'S Motor Inn
#2 of 6 in Chamberlain
Baymont Inn & Suites Oacoma

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center? Share your experiences!