“Get the pie!”
Review of Blossoms and Brew

Blossoms and Brew
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I were visiting Deadwood, and took a drive up to Bowman, ND to go to a Prairie museum, which was great, BTW. On the way back we stopped in here for some lunch, and it was a good one. It is a quaint little place, serving as both a gift shop and café. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich special, and my wife had roast beef sandwich. Both were very good, and I especially loved the fries. They are very thin strips, and were delicious. But the highlight of the meal was the strawberry rhubarb pie that had just came out of the oven. WOW. It was great. So much so that my wife brought an extra piece home for later. There was plain rhubarb in the oven, but we sadly didn't have time to wait around for it. We loved this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The location is great, the staff is friendly and there are gift items to browse and purchase. The waiter was great (army veteran). The food was awesome, a true home cooked meal! Don't miss out on this. Glad we found this place. A gem in the middle of nowhere. I can see why.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our drive from Montana to Mount Rushmore. It was a really neat place. Restaurant, gift shop and florist all in one. I had a delicious Burger (hot messy or messy hot, I don't remember exactly). It lived up to its name and was delicious. Fries were also very good. The waitress was great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Who knew place like this existed in Buffalo. Unassuming exterior and a pleasant friendly interior. Food was very good and service was pleasant. A gem in the middle of nowhere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Bland and boring....food was luke- warm...not exciting at all...place was clean l can say that for it but that’s about it

Date of visit: March 2018