“Best food in Brookings, great every time!!!”

Flavor Indian Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We absolutely love this establishment - the grocery and the restaurant.

The grocery store is great because I can find so many specialty items that I would otherwise I have to buy online, and the prices are great!

The restaurant serves amazing food, you will fall in love with the aroma alone, and everything always tastes good!!! We frequent the restaurant and now that they have a buffet - it's awesome because you can have a bit of everything!

It is our favorite place to eat and we love the couple that owns it and she is an excellent chef! They are honest and hardworking and put customer service first, which is really nice.

If you haven't tried Indian food, now is your chance, you will be glad you did! I've taken friends there and they love it, never having tried it before.

Definitely our favorite place to eat in Brookings; we are so lucky to have an establishment like this right here!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We've been at Flavor about three times, with great results at this "mom and pop" Indian restaurant. We went back on Saturday night however, and were very disappointed. The spinach chicken had little flavor as well as the chickpea curry, and neither had any heat. The nan tasted like reheated frozen man. The samosas were good. Maybe this was just an off night (I hope), since we were thrilled that Bookings had an Indian restaurant at all. We'll go once more, but if it's not better, we'll likely be making our curries and man at home.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

It's a perfect & original Indian test food I can get in Brookings, SD, USA.
Main thing the owner is main chef, who makes food very delicious.
Worth to visit for a good & genuine Indian Food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is one of the few ethnic restaurants in Brookings. I love Indian food and I would say that the quality of the food is above average here. The atmosphere and service is nice. The owners are great and they are doing their best to make this place wonderful.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is a great little spot to grab a very authentic bite of Indian food. I have always loved the small little 'hole in the wall' location as I have traveled because I believe the food can speak for itself. And that is true at Flavor. Great food, great prices. If you are in the area and like Indian food, I would highly recommend them for lunch, but you will have to plan ahead, they are only open for service Wed - Sat.

Been to Flavor Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!