“Love Whiskey Creek”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full-size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great food! Fast! Great Happy Hour, Best in town. Friendly workers! I have been there 4 times over Christmas Break and love it. Recommend Whiskey Creek to anyone. Has great Margaritas

There are newer reviews for Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Came in with high expectations and it was met! Perfectly cooked steak! Great service, thanks for coming to town!

1  Thank Magneticpollariod
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had the rib and shrimp combo! Yeah buddy! St. Louis style is awesome and the bacon wrapped shrimp is to die for! My wife had a gorgeous 12 oz med rare traditional prime rib. She loved it, cooked perfect with so much flavor!! Thanks for coming to town, can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank JonnyJ55
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went there with my family, and were seated immediately. I thought the meal price was very expensive compared to the portion size. Our waiter was very nice and accommodating. The food was good, but again- very pricey for the size of our food. My brother ordered the Steak and Shrimp, one of the pricier items on the menu...and his food didnt even cover half the plate. He had fries with it and (not joking) got 13 fries. Disappointing in that aspect....But we ordered the "smores" as a treat at the end and thought it was very cool! Cheap to order, and entertained us for a while. Would go back again.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

After sending my prim rib back twice, they still could not get it right. Just searing the meat on the outside does not cook the inside. Also part of the order came and 3/4 of our table had to wait so long that the first ones were almost done eating by the time the received there food. I canceled my order due to the time frame we have been here and the inability of the "cook" to do his/her job correctly. I can say they did offer me something else but my apatite was gone by then. Not happy = (