“20170909”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I came here for breakfast. Open seating in the bar area. Plenty of high top tables, limited booths. Service at my table was fairly quick, however other tables around me were complaing about slow service. My bisquits and gravy tasted good, however not what I was expecting. It was brown beef gravy, for breakfast I was expecting white gravy with sausage. My server never checked back with me, no refill, coffee cup empty.
Overall it is clean. A lot of attention needs to be given to shelf area by booths. There is so much built up dust you can write in it. Further back under window shades there are dust bunnies.
Over all my opinion is mixed. Server was friendly, but not too attentive. Food was good, not what was expected. Will have to give another try.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Excellent steaks. Superb service. Cold beer. Real butter. What more could you ask for? How about convenient location and good vale for starters.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Great food! Many choices to pick from! There was something for everyone! Fairly fast service and friendly staff! Sports bar so plenty for sports fans to see.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Camping at Palisades State Park and decided to venture out for some brunch. This was one of the few places open on a Sunday, so we decided to give it a try. We got there right as they were putting out the lunch portion of the buffet. They had eggs, sausages etc for breakfast options and roast beef, ribs, mashed potatoes etc for lunch options. At $10.50 it was fairly priced but the food was just okay. I definitely got my fill though. It had a very nice atmosphere for such a small town and the service was great. I would stop again.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

not only is there TV's throughout this establishment, but the booths have TV's for personal viewing.
we enjoyed the better than average portioned size chicken sandwiches. good tasting coleslaw.
convenient location off the interstate.